76 Upcoming Events
- 3/02/2022Thursday 08:00 pmAuckland Pride Gala
- 6/02/2022Sunday 10:00 amAuckland Town Hall Tours
- 6/02/2022Sunday 11:30 amAuckland Town Hall Tours
- 17/02/2022Thursday 07:30 pmAPO: Magnificent Mendelssohn
- 18/02/2022Friday 07:30 pmNZSO 2022: The Art of Fugue
- 24/02/2022Thursday 07:30 pmAPO: Slavonic Dances
- 27/02/2022Sunday 10:00 amAuckland Town Hall Tours
- 27/02/2022Sunday 11:30 amAuckland Town Hall Tours
- 3/03/2022Thursday 07:30 pmBENEE
- 6/03/2022Sunday 10:00 amAuckland Town Hall Tours
- 6/03/2022Sunday 11:30 amAuckland Town Hall Tours
- 10/03/2022Thursday 08:00 pmAAF: He Kopara: Featuring Whirimako Black
- 11/03/2022Friday 08:00 pmAAF: BLKCITY presents: The Diaspora
- 12/03/2022Saturday 08:00 pmAAF: Broods
- 17/03/2022Thursday 08:00 pmAAF: Avantdale Bowling Club Live
- 18/03/2022Friday 06:30 pmAAF: Full Moon Folk Ball
- 19/03/2022Saturday 09:00 pmAAF: Legacy Vogue Ball
- 20/03/2022Sunday 07:00 pmAAF: The Dalai Lama's Inner World
- 24/03/2022Thursday 08:00 pmAAF: Bill Withers Social Club
- 26/03/2022Saturday 07:30 pmAAF & APO: Requiem
Loaded 20 out of 76 events
Auckland Town Hall is located on Queen Street, adjacent to Aotea Square, in the heart of Auckland’s city centre.
The closest parking option is the Civic Car Park, located within a short walking distance. There are 1,000 car park spaces available. For information on other Auckland Council car parks visit www.at.govt.nz/driving-parking/parking-in-auckland/ Auckland City Council has many economic, safe and convenient car parks strategically placed throughout the CBD. The parking buildings are staffed during opening hours. All parking buildings provide disabled access.
For information on bus, ferry and train services visit www.at.govt.nz/bus-train-ferry/ or telephone 09 366 6400. Taxis There is a taxi rank directly outside Auckland Town Hall on Queen Street. Taxis will pick up and drop off passengers outside the Queen Street entrance. For more information about taxis in Auckland visit www.at.govt.nz/driving-parking/taxis/ The following taxi services can provide mobility vehicles and/or assistance upon request: Taxi Co-Op www.cooptaxi.co.nz ph 300-3000 Dial-a-Ride www.dial-a-ride-transport.co.nz ph 625-5599
Box Office Hours
Auckland Town Hall Box Office is open 90 minutes prior to show start times. Outside of show times the Box Office at the nearby Aotea Centre is open Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm and Saturday & Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm.
All Auckland Live venues can be accessed by wheelchairs and have lifts and ramps to assist those who have difficulty climbing stairs. Please communicate any special requirements regarding seats for wheelchair users when booking your tickets. Contact Ticketmaster on (09) 970 9711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org If you require a wheelchair when arriving at the theatre or want to discuss anything related to your visit please phone Auckland Live on (09) 309 2677. For more information about accessibility at Auckland Live venues please visit www.aucklandlive.co.nz/accessibility
Wheelchair Seats and Guide Dogs Companion seats are available for those booking wheelchair spaces and guide dogs are welcome at our venues. Find out more on Auckland Live website aucklandlive.co.nz/accessibility.aspx
Children Children are welcome to attend events at Auckland Live but they will need their own ticket and sit in their own seat. All children under 12 years must be with a caregiver at all times. Children under the age of 3 years are considered too young to attend most events except where the event is for children and families. When the event is a family event - unless otherwise specified - a child under the age of 2 will be admitted free of charge but they must be seated on their caregiver’s knee. Please check the event listing for details.
Cameras: Photography and filming is usually not permitted during a show, but this can vary depending on the event. Please check the foyer signage when you arrive. For safety reasons, the use of selfie sticks is prohibited throughout our venues.