- 16/12/23Saturday 03:00 pmWhen Christmas Comes To Town
- 16/12/23Saturday 07:30 pmWhen Christmas Comes To Town
- 25/01/24Thursday 08:30 pmLegends ft. Jinkx Monsoon, Trinity The Tuck, & Monet X Change
- 26/01/24Friday 07:30 pmThe Darkness - 20th Anniversary 'Permission to Land' Tour 2024
- 27/01/24Saturday 07:50 pmRyan Adams
- 9/02/24Friday 08:00 pmCalexico
- 10/02/24Saturday 07:30 pmRESPECT - The Aretha Franklin Story
- 11/02/24Sunday 07:00 pmThe Michael Jackson HIStory Show
- 25/02/24Sunday 09:00 amThe Lord of Time
- 29/02/24Thursday 08:00 pmMogwai
- 5/04/24Friday 08:00 pmAn Evening With Tommy Emmanuel
- 13/04/24Saturday 08:00 pmStardew Valley: Festival of Seasons
- 4/05/24Saturday 07:30 pmBest Foods Comedy Gala
- 11/05/24Saturday 07:00 pmGuy Montgomery
- 16/05/24Thursday 07:30 pmPeter Hook & The Light play Joy Division and New Order 'Substance'
- 18/05/24Saturday 07:00 pmHeath Franklin's Chopper - Not Here to F*ck Spiders
- 25/05/24Saturday 07:00 pmMelanie Bracewell
- 13/07/24Saturday 07:00 pmChris Parker
- 20/07/24Saturday 07:30 pmCreedence Clearwater Collective
The Opera House Wellington,
111/113 Manners St, Wellington, NZ 6011, New ZealandGet Directions(Opens in new tab)
The Opera House is located in the heart of Wellington city on Manners Street.
There is no public parking at The Opera House. If you are planning on driving to the venue, we recommend you give yourself plenty of time to find a carpark prior to your show. There is convenient street parking nearby, as well as several parking areas close to the venue. For more information, please visit https://www.parkopedia.co.nz/
You'll find it easy to get around Wellington; it's so compact you can walk almost anywhere. However, if you do need transport, taxis, buses, and trains are easily accessible. For more information, please visit https://www.wellingtonnz.com/visit/transport-options/
Box Office Hours
The Opera House box office is open 2 hours prior to show start times.
Please communicate any special requirements regarding seats for wheelchair users when booking your tickets. Contact Ticketmaster on (09) 970 9711 or email email@example.com. Please note as The Opera House is an historic venue, there is no elevator access. Access to the Dress Circle is via two flights of stairs Access to the Gallery is via an additional six flights of stairs. Some seats may be at steep level and may not be suitable for patrons who experience vertigo.
Our staff and patrons' safety is our top priority, and we follow all official health guidelines. All patrons will be required to sign in for contract tracing purposes.