75 Upcoming Events
- Jun 23Jun23Find ticketsWed 7:30 PMNew Zealand Opera Presents The Marriage of FigaroLow Availability
- Jun 24Jun24Find ticketsThu 4:00 PMOrchestra Wellington and New Zealand Opera - RED!
- Jun 24Jun24Find ticketsThu 6:00 PMOrchestra Wellington and New Zealand Opera - RED!
- Jun 25Jun25Find ticketsFri 7:30 PMNew Zealand Opera Presents The Marriage of FigaroLow Availability
- Jun 27Jun27Find ticketsSun 2:30 PMNew Zealand Opera Presents The Marriage of Figaro
- Jul 10Jul10Find ticketsSat 7:30 PMHeath Franklin's Chopper - The Silencer
- Jul 15Jul15Find ticketsThu 7:00 PMCome Together: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
- Jul 17Jul17Find ticketsSat 7:30 PMLouis Baker - Love Levitates Tour
- Jul 29Jul29Find ticketsThu 7:30 PMRoyal New Zealand Ballet 2021 - The Firebird
- Jul 30Jul30Find ticketsFri 7:30 PMRoyal New Zealand Ballet 2021 - The Firebird
- Jul 31Jul31Find ticketsSat 1:30 PMRoyal New Zealand Ballet 2021 - The Firebird
- Jul 31Jul31Find ticketsSat 7:30 PMRoyal New Zealand Ballet 2021 - The Firebird
Loaded 20 out of 75 events
The Opera House is located on Manners Street in the heart of the city.
We recommend you give yourself plenty of time to find a car park prior to your show. There is convenient street parking nearby as well as several car parking areas close to the venue. For more information please visit https://www.parkopedia.co.nz/parking/locations/the_opera_house_manners_street_wellington_new_zealand_rbsm15j76hc
You'll find it easy to get around Wellington; it's so compact you can walk almost anywhere. However, if you do need transport, taxis, buses and trains are easily accessible. For more information please visit https://www.wellingtonnz.com/discover/plan-trip-to-wellington/getting-around/
Box Office Hours
The Opera House Box Office is open 2 hours prior to show start times.
Please communicate any special requirements regarding seats for wheelchair users when booking your tickets. Contact Ticketmaster on (09) 970 9711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note as The Opera House is an historic venue, there is no elevator access. Access to the Dress Circle is via two flights of stairs Access to the Gallery is via an additional six flights of stairs. Some seats may be at steep level and may not be suitable for patrons who experience vertigo.