- 2/12/23Saturday 07:30 pmMessiahLow Availability
- 9/12/23Saturday 07:30 pmThe Teskey Brothers: The Winding Way TourLow Availability
- 10/12/23Sunday 07:30 pmThe Teskey Brothers: The Winding Way TourLow Availability
- 15/12/23Friday 07:00 pmLove Actually In ConcertLow Availability
- 3/02/24Saturday 08:00 pmRussell Howard - LiveLow Availability
- 6/02/24Tuesday 07:30 pmKevin McCloud's Home Truth's
- 24/02/24Saturday 08:00 pmChris and Kathy Parkin present Meow Meow's Pandemonium
- 28/02/24Wednesday 06:30 pmHope: Soweto Gospel Choir
- 9/03/24Saturday 07:30 pmBeyond Words
- 13/03/24Wednesday 06:30 pmSongbirds: The King's Singers
- 14/03/24Thursday 08:00 pmArooj Aftab
- 15/03/24Friday 07:30 pmBarton & Brodsky
- 21/05/24Tuesday 07:30 pmDawn French is a Huge TwatLow Availability
- 22/05/24Wednesday 07:30 pmDawn French is a Huge TwatLow Availability
- 30/09/24Monday 10:00 amThe Wiggles Wiggle GROOVE! Tour
- 30/09/24Monday 12:30 pmThe Wiggles Wiggle GROOVE! Tour
Michael Fowler Centre,
111 Wakefield St, Wellington, NZ 6011, New ZealandGet Directions(Opens in new tab)
The Michael Fowler Centre is located in the heart of Wellington City on Wakefield Street.
There is no public parking at the Michael Fowler Centre. If you are planning on driving to the venue, we recommend you give yourself plenty of time to find a carpark prior to your show. There is convenient street parking nearby, as well as several parking areas close to the venue. For more information, please visit https://www.parkopedia.co.nz/
You'll find it easy to get around Wellington; it's so compact you can walk almost anywhere. However, if you do need transport, taxis, buses, and trains are easily accessible. For more information, please visit https://www.wellingtonnz.com/visit/transport-options/
Box Office Hours
The Box Office is open 2 hours prior to show start time.
Please communicate any special requirements regarding seats for wheelchair users when booking your tickets. Contact Ticketmaster on (09) 970 9711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our staff and patrons’ safety is our top priority, and we follow all official health guidelines. All patrons will be required to sign in for contract tracing purposes.