51 Upcoming Events
- 16/02/2022Wednesday 07:00 pmHawaiki TU and Auckland Live present the premiere of TauriteNo Availability
- 17/02/2022Thursday 11:00 amHawaiki TU and Auckland Live present the premiere of TauriteNo Availability
- 17/02/2022Thursday 07:00 pmHawaiki TU and Auckland Live present the premiere of TauriteNo Availability
- 6/03/2022Sunday 08:00 pmPostmodern Jukebox
- 10/03/2022Thursday 07:30 pmVenus Rising
- 11/03/2022Friday 07:30 pmVenus Rising
- 12/03/2022Saturday 07:30 pmVenus Rising
- 9/04/2022Saturday 08:00 pmThe Music is Bond
- 19/04/2022Tuesday 02:00 pmShrek The Musical TYA
- 20/04/2022Wednesday 10:30 amShrek The Musical TYA
- 20/04/2022Wednesday 02:00 pmShrek The Musical TYA
- 21/04/2022Thursday 10:30 amShrek The Musical TYA
- 21/04/2022Thursday 02:00 pmShrek The Musical TYA
- 22/04/2022Friday 10:30 amShrek The Musical TYA
- 22/04/2022Friday 02:00 pmShrek The Musical TYA
- 23/04/2022Saturday 02:00 pmShrek The Musical TYA
- 23/04/2022Saturday 06:00 pmShrek The Musical TYA
- 29/04/2022Friday 08:00 pmBest Foods Comedy Gala
- 1/05/2022Sunday 07:30 pmFriends The Musical Parody
- 21/05/2022Saturday 07:30 pmCeleste Barber: Fine, Thanks
Loaded 20 out of 51 events
You'll find the Aotea Centre on Aotea Square, Queen Street. The Kiri Te Kanawa Theatre is inside the main building. The Herald Theatre is to the right of the Centre - you can walk around the side from Aotea Square or take Mayoral Drive.
If you’re driving to the venue, you can find more info on your parking options here.
To plan your trip to a venue via public transport you can use Auckland Transport’s journey planner.
Box Office Hours
Monday - Friday, 10am - 4pm and 90mins prior to the performance start times on evenings and weekends.
Box Office Collection Accepted
Venue collection available when the box office is open (Monday - Friday, 10am - 4pm and 90mins prior to performances).
Box Office Payment
Eftpos, Major Credit Cards and Cash payment are all accepted payment methods. Diners Club cards are not excepted. Contactless payment is preferred.
At Auckland Live we believe that the arts are for everyone, and we work hard to open up the world of theatre and live entertainment to as many people as possible. Accessibility is at the heart of this work. As part of it, we are making sure our venues are accessible and offer a range of accessible performances for all live arts and entertainment lovers. Please call the Ticketmaster Contact Centre if you require wheelchair or accessible seating bookings, or are otherwise unable to complete a ticket purchase online. Ticketmaster: Please call 09 970 9711 or visit https://help.ticketmaster.co.nz/hc/en-nz
For more information, visist: https://www.aucklandlive.co.nz/venue/aotea-centre#about-the-venue
We love it when parents and caregivers bring their kids to family events, but age restrictions, show suitability and ticket prices may vary - so make sure you check the event information for each show on our website. For more information, visit: https://www.aucklandlive.co.nz/information-for-parents