Spark Arena is within easy walking distance from all major transport hubs.
Britomart Railway Station and Bus Terminal:
Located approximately five minutes walk (630 metres) from Spark Arena. Stairs and an entrance at the eastern end of the Britomart platform will bring patrons out onto a walk way that will take them to Britomart Place.
There will be clear signage with directions from Britomart to Spark Arena.
Most buses into Auckland CBD come within an easy walk of Vector Arena. For example The Link bus is an Auckland city bus loop service, with stops located in Quay Park, Downtown, Britomart, Mid Queens Street, Sky City, Victoria Park, Ponsonby, Karangahape Road, Parnell, Museum, Auckland Domain, Newmarket, Auckland City Hospital, University of Auckland, AUT and the Library. The Link departs every 10 minutes, weekdays from 6:00am – 7:00pm. Every 15 minutes, evenings to 11:30pm and every 15 minutes, Sunday 7:00am to 11:30pm.
The Link Bus – Quay Park Stop is approximately 100 metres from Spark Arena on Beach Road.
For Further Information on The Link bus service visit www.at.govt.nz
Downtown Ferry Terminal:
Is located down Quay Street, towards the city approximately 100 metres from Vector Arena
For more information on Bus, Rail and Ferry visit at.govt.nz or phone (09) 366 6400
A Taxi Pickup point is located on Mahuhu Crescent, situated between Beach Road and Tapora Street (West Side).
Coach Drop off and Parking:
Drop off and pickup points are located on Quay Street. Coaches will be directed to a marshalled area for parking in vicinity of Spark Arena.
Passenger Vehicle Drop off:
Passenger vehicle drop off and pick up is located on Quay Street adjacent to the Spark Arena Access Ramp
7,000 public car parks are located within a 1.5km radius of the arena.
During events, the surrounding streets will have no stopping restrictions.
Road Closure Information:
Road Closure for major events held at Spark Arena will be communicated through www.sparkarena.co.nz and on the Auckland City Council’s City Scene Newsletter.
Special Needs Assistance:
Vector Arena provides extensive facilities for patrons with special needs.
Parking for mobility – A limited number of mobility impaired parking spaces are available. Please call Spark Arena to check availability to secure your parking space. Telephone: (09) 358 1250 or email: email@example.com
Wheelchair seats – For wheelchair seating please specify this with us when booking your tickets
Lift Access – Two lifts are located in the Grand Atruim to the North Side. Braille is incorporated on lift access.
Washrooms – All washrooms are fully serviced for wheelchair access. Braille is incorporated on all washroom signage
Guide Dogs – All guide Dogs are Welcome in Spark Arena
Hearing Assist System – A Hearing assist system is located at Spark Arena
Late access varies from event to event and at times patrons may be asked to wait until ushers give access to the arena. Please ensure you plan your journey to arrive well in advance of the advertised show start times.
All Food and Beverages consumed at Spark Arena must be purchased from one of the many outlets located throughout the building. A wide range of food and beverages are available to purchase and take with you to your seats.
The Tuning Fork is located at the South side of Spark Arena and is a fully functional dining facility for delicious food and beverages, an ideal place to meet friends before the show. The Tuning Fork is open during selected events, please call 09 358 1250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be advised of times of operation.
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, please note the following:
Entry to Spark Arena is based on your full agreement with these basic Conditions of Entry, which have been designed with everyone’s safety and comfort in mind. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person, and to remove from the premises, without refund, any person who violates any of the conditions listed below. We also reserve the right to inspect any bag and/or articles of clothing via screening equipment and/or bag search checks. No ticket refunds or exchanges will be provided in case of violation of these conditions.
• Obey instructions from our uniformed staff at all times.
• Children under the age of 13 must be supervised by a responsible adult while on the premises.
• The movement of customers within our premises is monitored by CCTV cameras. You may also be photographed for training or promotional use. Rights to all such footage stays with Spark Arena.
• You may only occupy the area and / or seat indicated on your ticket.
• Do not attempt to enter a restricted area.
• Climbing on barricades and crowd surfing are not permitted.
• Shoes must be worn at all times.
BEHAVIOUR & ETIQUETTE
• Drink responsibly: Anyone intoxicated or using drugs will be removed from the building without recourse.
• Use of smartphones or other devices must not cause distraction or annoyance to others.
• Ipads, tablets and laptops may not be used in the bowl during events.
• Unruly and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to, verbal/physical abuse of staff and other customers, attempting to enter a restricted area, climbing, defacing, littering, throwing objects, blocking thoroughfares or fire exits.
• Alcohol in any type of container
• Bottles of any kind, cans, glass containers
• Gang patches or colours
• Firearms, fireworks, flares, laser lights
• Weapons of any kind, mace, tasers
• Illegal substances
• Musical Instruments, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, sporting equipment
• Marker pens, spray paint, tagging equipment
• Signage and promotional products
• Animals other than guide dogs
• Professional-type cameras & other video or audio recording equipment (this may vary from event to event - please refer to the event page for details).
• Commercially branded food and drink (eg, fast food)
• Steel-toed boots
• Selfie sticks
A NOTE ON ALCOHOL
Following are the only accepted forms of ID for the purchase and consumption of alcohol:
• A valid passport
• New Zealand Driver Licence
• Hospitality New Zealand 18+ card
Alcoholic beverages must not be taken in or out of Spark Arena.
You may not supply alcohol to anyone under 18 on our premises.
Anyone intoxicated will be removed from the premises and will not be re-admitted.