20 Upcoming Events
- 14/09/22Wednesday 7:00 pmNga 80's
- 14/09/22Wednesday 9:30 pmThe Tiwhas
- 15/09/22Thursday 7:00 pmNga 80's
- 15/09/22Thursday 9:00 pmThe Shanghai Mimi Band
- 16/09/22Friday 7:00 pmThe Shanghai Mimi Band
- 16/09/22Friday 10:30 pmThe Lucien Johnson Quartet
- 17/09/22Saturday 7:00 pmThat's all She Wrote
- 17/09/22Saturday 10:30 pmThe Tiwhas
- 21/09/22Wednesday 7:00 pmEdith Piaf - A Le Club Des Cinq
- 21/09/22Wednesday 9:00 pmMouthfeel
- 22/09/22Thursday 7:00 pmEdith Piaf - A Le Club Des Cinq
- 22/09/22Thursday 9:00 pmMouthfeel
- 23/09/22Friday 6:30 pmEdith Piaf - A Le Club Des Cinq
- 23/09/22Friday 8:30 pmHollie Smith Sings Jazz
- 23/09/22Friday 10:30 pmNga 80's
- 24/09/22Saturday 6:30 pmThoroughly Modern Maui
- 24/09/22Saturday 8:30 pmHollie Smith Sings Jazz
- 24/09/22Saturday 10:30 pmMouthfeel
- 25/09/22Sunday 4:00 pmThoroughly Modern Maui
- 25/09/22Sunday 6:00 pmThe Voyagers
The Civic is located at the corner of Queen and Wellesley Streets in the heart of Auckland’s city centre.
The closest parking option is the Civic Car Park, located within a short walking distance. There are 1,000 car park spaces available. For information on other Auckland Council car parks visit www.at.govt.nz/driving-parking/parking-in-auckland/ Auckland City Council has many economic, safe and convenient car parks strategically placed throughout the CBD. The parking buildings are staffed during opening hours. All parking buildings provide disabled access.
For information on bus, ferry and train services visit www.at.govt.nz/bus-train-ferry/ or telephone 09 366 6400. Taxis The nearest taxi rank to The Civic is close by on Wellesley Street. All taxis will pick up and drop off passengers directly outside The Civic. For more information about taxis in Auckland visit www.at.govt.nz/driving-parking/taxis/ The following taxi services can provide mobility vehicles and/or assistance upon request: Taxi Co-Op www.cooptaxi.co.nz ph 300-3000 Dial-a-Ride www.dial-a-ride-transport.co.nz ph 625-5599
Box Office Hours
The Civic Box Office is open 90 minutes prior to show start times. Outside of show times the Box Office at the nearby Aotea Centre is open Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm and Saturday & Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm.
All Auckland Live venues can be accessed by wheelchairs and have lifts and ramps to assist those who have difficulty climbing stairs. Please communicate any special requirements regarding seats for wheelchair users when booking your tickets. Contact Ticketmaster on (09) 970 9711 or email email@example.com If you require a wheelchair when arriving at the theatre or want to discuss anything related to your visit please phone Auckland Live on (09) 309 2677. For more information about accessibility at Auckland Live venues please visit www.aucklandlive.co.nz/accessibility
Wheelchair Seats and Guide Dogs Companion seats are available for those booking wheelchair spaces and guide dogs are welcome at our venues. Find out more on Auckland Live website aucklandlive.co.nz/accessibility.aspx Attending a Show We suggest you arrive at the theatre 20 minutes prior to the start of the show. This will allow you plenty of time to find your seats before the performance begins. Food and Beverages Many patrons arrive early so that they can enjoy a drink or a meal before the show – this is a great way to make sure you don’t have to rush to be on time for curtain up. Find out about eating and drinking options on Auckland Live’s website aucklandlive.co.nz/eatinganddrinking.aspx
Children are welcome to attend events at Auckland Live but they will need their own ticket and sit in their own seat. All children under 12 years must be with a caregiver at all times. Children under the age of 3 years are considered too young to attend most events except where the event is for children and families. When the event is a family event - unless otherwise specified - a child under the age of 2 will be admitted free of charge but they must be seated on their caregiver’s knee. Please check the event listing for details.
Cameras: Photography and filming is usually not permitted during a show, but this can vary depending on the event. Please check the foyer signage when you arrive. For safety reasons, the use of selfie sticks is prohibited throughout our venues.