Rock and Pop
5 Upcoming Events
New Zealand1 Events
- 21/11/2022Find ticketsSpark Arena - Auckland, NZ The Killers - Imploding the mirage tour Nov 21 2022 6:45 PMMonday 06:45 pmSpark Arena - Auckland, NZThe Killers - Imploding the mirage tour
International Events4 Events
- 3/12/2022Saturday 04:00 pmPeter Lehmann - Tanunda, SA, Australiaa day on the green - The Killers (General Admission)Find ticketsPeter Lehmann - Tanunda, SA, Australia a day on the green - The Killers (General Admission) Dec 03 2022 4:00 PMFind ticketsPeter Lehmann - Tanunda, SA, Australia a day on the green - The Killers (General Admission) Dec 03 2022 4:00 PM
- 10/12/2022Saturday 04:00 pmMt Duneed Estate - Waurn Ponds, VIC, Australiaa day on the green - The Killers (Concert & Dining)Find ticketsMt Duneed Estate - Waurn Ponds, VIC, Australia a day on the green - The Killers (Concert & Dining) Dec 10 2022 4:00 PMFind ticketsMt Duneed Estate - Waurn Ponds, VIC, Australia a day on the green - The Killers (Concert & Dining) Dec 10 2022 4:00 PM
- 10/12/2022Saturday 04:00 pmMt Duneed Estate - Waurn Ponds, VIC, Australiaa day on the green - The Killers (General Admission)Find ticketsMt Duneed Estate - Waurn Ponds, VIC, Australia a day on the green - The Killers (General Admission) Dec 10 2022 4:00 PMFind ticketsMt Duneed Estate - Waurn Ponds, VIC, Australia a day on the green - The Killers (General Admission) Dec 10 2022 4:00 PM
- 17/12/2022Find ticketsHope Estate - Pokolbin, NSW, Australia The Killers Dec 17 2022 4:00 PMSaturday 04:00 pmHope Estate - Pokolbin, NSW, AustraliaThe Killers
Frontier Touring are thrilled to welcome The Killers back to New Zealand for a massive arena show on their Imploding The Mirage Tour 2022 in November.
Originally announced in 2020 when COVID first halted worldwide touring, this will be The Killers’ first time back on our shores since their 2018 Australasian tour which included ten completely sold-out arena shows.
‘After the past few years that we’ve all experienced, we are beyond pumped to finally be bringing our ‘Imploding The Mirage Tour’ to Australia and New Zealand in November and December 2022! Aussies and Kiwis know how to show us a good time, and we’ll be coming in primed - this will be one to remember!’ The Killers
The New Zealand leg of the Imploding The Mirage Tour 2022 kicks off at Auckland’s Spark Arena on Monday 21 November.
Frontier Members can access their pre-sale from Thursday 11 November, before tickets go on sale to the general public on Monday 15 November. For all ticketing information: frontiertouring.com/thekillers
The Killers will tour our shores as part of the Imploding The Mirage Tour 2022, playing headline shows and festivals across the globe in celebration of their sixth studio album, the critically-acclaimed ARIA #1 album Imploding The Mirage (out now through Island Records/Universal Music Australia) and it’s lead single ‘Caution’.
‘The Killers are... the pinnacle of live music performances and should be seen for both the spectacle and showmanship of the band.’ – The Advertiser
Earlier this year while touring was still on hold due to the ongoing pandemic, The Killers released their seventh studio album, the quieter, character-study-driven album, Pressure Machine. The resulting record is an aural document of growing up - and living - in the American Southwest, told from a myriad of perspectives. Pressure Machine includes ‘Quiet Town’ and ‘Runaway Horses (featuring Phoebe Bridges)’. The band performed album track ‘In Another Life’ live on The Late Late Show with James Corden.
Imploding The Mirage was self-produced by the band in partnership with musical engineer Shawn Everett (The War On Drugs, Kacey Musgraves, Beck) and Foxygen multi-instrumentalist Jonathan Rado. The album, as a whole, is heavily influenced by the likes of Kate Bush, Peter Gabriel, Bruce Springsteen and New Order and promises something of a return to the Heartland Rock sounds of much-loved albums like Sam’s Town and Battle Born. The list of featured artists includes Lindsey Buckingham, kd lang, Weyes Blood, Adam Granduciel (War On Drugs), Blake Mills, and Lucius.
‘If ‘Wonderful Wonderful’ was an arm around a trembling shoulder, ‘Imploding The Mirage’ is a raised fist to the future. It’s the sort of attitude that could help us all endure such trying times, and The Killers’ sixth album sounds unbreakable too. They long ago reached their natural pumped-up radio rock peak, yet here sound as though they’ve been hitting the sonic steroids. The Killers have made another dazzling statement of ultra-modern pomp, and one arguably even more in step with new generations of alt-rock. It’s a musical DeLorean: rooted in mainstream Americana but speeding into adventurous horizons.’ ★★★★ – NME
The Killers first burst onto the scene in 2004, topping Australian charts and going double platinum with debut album Hot Fuss. Featuring hit singles ‘Mr. Brightside’ and ‘Somebody Told Me’, the album received instant popularity and widespread international success. Since then, the band have sold over twenty-five million albums worldwide, and headlined all of the world’s top festivals including Coachella, Lollapalooza, Glastonbury and received countless accolades including multiple Grammy nominations, American Music Award nominations, MTV Video Music Awards and NME Awards.
On the very same day that 2017’s Wonderful Wonderful hit #1 on the ARIA Album Chart, the band took to the stage at the hallowed Melbourne Cricket Ground for the 2017 AFL Grand Final and absolutely nailed their set:
‘The Killers’ set has already started to be considered as one of the greatest AFL performances in recent years.’ - Tone Deaf
‘The Killers have killed it with the crowd at the AFL Grand Final as they kicked off pre-game festivities in front of a packed MCG with a bite-size rock festival’ - Herald Sun
The Killers are exceptionally well-loved down under with all ten shows on the band’s 2018 tour completely selling out. Live music is back, secure tickets now for these not to be missed shows.