59 Upcoming Events
- Jun 20Jun20Find ticketsSun 8:00 PMTim Minchin - Sign Language Interpretation Available
- Jun 22Jun22Find ticketsTue 6:00 PMAuckland Live Vintage Cabaret Cinema - Cabaret
- Jun 23Jun23Find ticketsWed 3:00 PMAuckland Live Vintage Cabaret Cinema - Funny Girl
- Jun 24Jun24Find ticketsThu 3:00 PMAuckland Live Vintage Cabaret Cinema - Dreamgirls
- Jun 25Jun25Find ticketsFri 2:00 PMAuckland Live Vintage Cabaret Cinema - All That Jazz
- Jun 25Jun25Find ticketsFri 11:59 PMAuckland Live Vintage Cabaret Cinema - Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Jun 26Jun26Find ticketsSat 11:30 AMLadies Who Brunch (Hosted by Les Femmes)Limited Availability
- Jun 26Jun26Find ticketsSat 2:00 PMAuckland Live Vintage Cabaret Cinema - Cabaret
- Jun 26Jun26Find ticketsSat 2:30 PMA Fine Romance: The Magic of Fred Astaire
- Jun 26Jun26Find ticketsSat 11:59 PMAuckland Live Vintage Cabaret Cinema - Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Jun 27Jun27Find ticketsSun 11:30 AMA Fine Romance: The Magic of Fred Astaire
- Jun 27Jun27Find ticketsSun 8:00 PMAuckland Live Vintage Cabaret Cinema - Funny Girl
Loaded 20 out of 59 events
The Civic is located at the corner of Queen and Wellesley Streets in the heart of Auckland’s city centre
The closest parking option is the Civic Car Park, located within a short walking distance. There are 1,000 car park spaces available. For information on other Auckland Council car parks visit www.at.govt.nz/driving-parking/parking-in-auckland Auckland City Council has many economic, safe and convenient car parks strategically placed throughout the CBD. The parking buildings are staffed during opening hours. All parking buildings provide disabled access.
For information on bus, ferry and train services visit www.at.govt.nz/bus-train-ferry or telephone 09 366 6400. Taxis The nearest taxi rank to The Civic is close by on Wellesley Street. All taxis will pick up and drop off passengers directly outside The Civic. For more information about taxis in Auckland visit www.at.govt.nz/driving-parking/taxis The following taxi services can provide mobility vehicles and/or assistance upon request: Taxi Co-Op www.cooptaxi.co.nz ph 300-3000 Dial-a-Ride www.dial-a-ride-transport.co.nz ph 625-5599
Box Office Hours
The Civic Box Office is open 90 minutes prior to show start times. Outside of show times the Box Office at the nearby Aotea Centre is open Monday to Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm and Saturday & Sunday Closed.
All Auckland Live venues can be accessed by wheelchairs and have lifts and ramps to assist those who have difficulty climbing stairs. Please communicate any special requirements regarding seats for wheelchair users when booking your tickets. Contact Ticketmaster on (09) 970 9711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org If you require a wheelchair when arriving at the theatre or want to discuss anything related to your visit please phone Auckland Live on (09) 309 2677. For more information about accessibility at Auckland Live venues please visit www.aucklandlive.co.nz/accessibility and we want to make sure those who need assistance feel confident about visiting us.
Wheelchair Seats and Guide Dogs Companion seats are available for those booking wheelchair spaces and guide dogs are welcome at our venues. Find out more on Auckland Live website aucklandlive.co.nz/accessibility.aspx Attending a Show We suggest you arrive at the theatre 20 minutes prior to the start of the show. This will allow you plenty of time to find your seats before the performance begins. Food and Beverages Many patrons arrive early so that they can enjoy a drink or a meal before the show - this is a great way to make sure you don’t have to rush to be on time for curtain up. Find out about eating and drinking options on Auckland Live's website aucklandlive.co.nz/eatinganddrinking.aspx
Children are welcome to attend events at Auckland Live but they will need their own ticket and sit in their own seat. All children under 12 years must be with a caregiver at all times. Children under the age of 3 years are considered too young to attend most events except where the event is for children and families. When the event is a family event - unless otherwise specified - a child under the age of 2 will be admitted free of charge but they must be seated on their caregiver’s knee. Please check event listings for details.
Cameras: Photography and filming is usually not permitted during a show, but this can vary depending on the event. Please check the foyer signage when you arrive. For safety reasons, the use of selfie sticks is prohibited throughout our venues.