17 Upcoming Events
- 20/07/2022Wednesday 08:00 pmJimmy Barnes - Soul DeepLow Availability
- 30/07/2022Saturday 07:00 pmDSO: Mozart's Monster Mash
- 18/08/2022Thursday 07:00 pmRoyal Family Presents: ERA
- 28/08/2022Sunday 10:00 amThe Wiggles Big Show Tour!
- 28/08/2022Sunday 01:00 pmThe Wiggles Big Show Tour!
- 4/09/2022Sunday 08:00 pmBret McKenzie - Songs Without Jokes Tour
- 10/09/2022Saturday 07:30 pmRhapsody
- 1/10/2022Saturday 08:00 pmPostmodern Jukebox
- 14/10/2022Friday 07:30 pmNZSO 2022: Legacy
- 15/10/2022Saturday 07:30 pmNZSO 2022: Bright Sparks - Shayne Carter and the NZSO
- 16/10/2022Sunday 02:00 pmNZSO 2022: Fantastic Voyage
- 20/10/2022Thursday 07:30 pmGeorge Thorogood & The Destroyers
- 21/10/2022Friday 07:30 pmBlindspott R.I.P Tour
- 5/11/2022Saturday 07:30 pmphwealth Amalia Plays Mendelssohn
- 18/01/2023Wednesday 07:00 pmJimmy Carr - Terribly FunnyLow Availability
- 18/01/2023Wednesday 09:30 pmJimmy Carr - Terribly Funny
- 23/01/2023Monday 08:00 pmSarah Millican - Bobby DazzlerLow Availability
The Town Hall is part of the Dunedin Centre and is located in the heart of Dunedin, only a short walk from the Octagon. Entry to events at the Town Hall is through the main entrance on Moray Place or through the side entrance on Harrop Street for mobility access.
Pay-and-display parking is available in the immediate area surrounding the Dunedin Town Hall and several car park buildings are available in the town centre. For more information visit: https://www.dunedin.govt.nz/services/parking/where-you-can-park
Time tabled bus services are available to the Octagon. Visit http://www.orc.govt.nz/Information-and-Services/Buses/ or call 03 474 0287 to check up-to-date time tables. The nearest taxi stand is in the upper Octagon, only a short walk along Harrop Street from the Town Hall’s main entrance. All taxis can also drop off and pick up passengers directly outside the Town Hall.
Box Office Hours
The Town Hall box office usually opens 60 minutes prior to show start times. For exact times, please refer to the door opening time on your ticket. Outside of show times, please contact Dunedin Venues Management on 0800 24 64 64 or at Forsyth Barr Stadium reception for all ticketing enquiries.
There are no designated wheelchair spaces at the Town Hall but wheelchair seating can be arranged in the Stalls (Ground Level). To book wheelchair spaces please contact Dunedin Venues Management on 0800 24 64 64 or email email@example.com. Please mention at the time of booking if you require a wheelchair space. Mobility access to the Town Hall is via the side entrance on Harrop Street. Please note that although there is a lift to the Gallery, it is not located near the entrance. For easily accessible seating we recommend booking tickets in the Stalls (Ground Level).
Tickets can be picked up Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm, from the Forsyth Barr Stadium reception at Door J (between Gate A and H), or from the Town Hall box office on the day of the event. Please refer to box office opening hours under the event details and arrive early to avoid queues. Photo identification and purchase confirmation are required to pick up tickets. If you selected ‘Print-at-Home’ as your ticket delivery option, please ensure you print off your ticket before the event – Print-at-Home e-Tickets cannot be collected from Forsyth Barr Stadium reception or the box office. We recommend arriving at least 20 minutes before the event starts to avoid queues and to allow for sufficient time to find your seat. A selection of beverages and snacks are also offered at the Town Hall and provide a great opportunity for guests to arrive early and enjoy a drink before the show.
Please check event listings for details that may apply to children for the event. Note all children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an accompanying adult as required by New Zealand Law. For family events, children under the age of 2 and under are free on a caregiver’s lap. If a child requires their own seat, a ticket must be purchased (unless stated otherwise). For some events, a special price category will be offered. Please check event listings for details.
Lost property: If you lose a personal belonging at an event, please contact Dunedin Venues on 0800 24 64 64. The venue management office is open Monday-Friday between the hours of 8.30-5.00pm. For more information on the Dunedin Centre or the Town Hall, please visit: http://www.dunedinvenues.co.nz/