WELCOME TO TICKETMASTER NEW ZEALAND
Ticketmaster New Zealand is part of Ticketmaster Australasia Pty Ltd, wholly owned by Ticketmaster the largest global event ticketing company serving more than 10,000 clients in 17 global markets. We provide exclusive and state of the art ticketing, marketing, eCommerce and entry management solutions to a wide variety of leading arenas, stadiums, performing arts venues, museums and theatres; including Vector Arena, Auckland Rugby, Event and Venues Rotorua, New Plymouth District Council, The Powerstation, Western Springs Stadium and The Bruce Mason Centre. Ticketmaster provide ticketing sales, marketing and distribution through www.ticketmaster.co.nz, numerous retail outlets and two owned and operated Contact Centres. We have offices located in Auckland and Wellington.
In January 2010, Ticketmaster Entertainment merged with Live Nation creating the world's leading live entertainment, eCommerce and ticketing company. Live Nation Entertainment incorporates 4 major market leaders;
- Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce websites.
- Live Nation Concerts produces over 21,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally.
- Front Line Management Group is the world's leading artist management company comprising nearly 200 major artists and more than 80 executive managers.
- Live Nation Network is a leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions delivered through live event and highly sophisticated digital platforms.
- Live Nation Entertainment announces the acquisition in April 2012 of major Australian tour promoter, Michael Coppel Presents.
Ticketmaster is a Live Nation Entertainment, Inc company.
About Live Nation
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.